Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not to Brag, But....

This review just came in on gfmarine.com.... Kinda warmed our little hearts:


"As an avid boat builder and restorer with a [penchant] for building really wild and crazy outboard motors I was impressed with the quality and price of the Jetcraft Falcon. The only thing standing in my way was finding a dealership that wasn't going out of business any time soon. When I got off the phone with Mark the first time I knew I had found the right dealer. I wrote a check with total confidence the day I met Mark and Beau and saw how they ran their business. Trust me folks, I've been to a lot of boat dealers and bought a lot of boats and Gone Fishin Marine is NOT typical. As for the boat, it's everything I expected it to be. I've been welding TIG and MIG for several years now and I can look at a welded boat and tell if the welders knew what they were dong or not. My Jetcraft Falcon is an entry level boat but they still put a lot of care into using the correct welding processes where they need to be. I have no doubt it will last for many years. If something happens, it is constructed of good quality 5000 series aluminum and can be repaired easily. If you're thinking about buying an Aluminum boat keep the preceeding sentence in mind. It could save you a lot of money in the future. Would I buy another boat from Gone Fishin Marine... Without hesitation. Would I recommend others .. You bet! Thanks Mark, Beau and Emily for the fantastic experience."
By: Steve, Santa Rosa, CA


Big thanks to Steve for sayin' so!

No comments: